6565 Skyline Blvd – Hillsborough
– The purpose of this meeting is to discuss ways of using ketamine as a treatment for depression (and other psychiatric disorders), and/or as an adjunct to psychotherapy.
– This is a multi-disciplinary meeting that aims to bring clinicians together from different specialities to share what we know about working with ketamine, and to help each other provide excellent and thoughtful care to our patients.
– This meeting is also a forum for researchers and clinicians to exchange information; to generate new questions for research; and for clinicians to learn about the latest research findings.
– Ketamine treatment has medical, psychological, and spiritual components. All of these aspects will be addressed in this meeting. We will talk about a variety of dosing strategies and routes of administration. The legal and logistical issues related to working with ketamine will also be discussed.
SETTING & FORMAT
The KRIYA Ketamine Conference takes place in a beautiful, secluded setting. It is a hybrid between a traditional medical conference and a consultation group. This event has a casual and cooperative feeling by design, and registration will be capped in order to foster a safe and intimate environment. View the schedule from KRIYA Conference 2016 to get a sense of the topics that were discussed last year.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
This conference is geared toward medical and mental health professionals who have substantial experience in working with ketamine, and researchers who are are studying ketamine (or a closely related medicine).
Clinicians who are in the process of adding ketamine services to their practices are also welcome, as space permits. Some seats will be reserved especially for residents and graduate students.
If you wish to attend the KRIYA Ketamine Conference, please fill out the Registration form. Your Registration information will be sent to the Event Organizer for approval. It typically takes 7 days for us to review your Registration information and email you back.
Note that your credit card information is required in order to register for this conference. Your credit card information is stored on the secure servers at Stripe, and is not visible to the KRIYA staff. Your credit card will NOT be charged until AFTER you are offered a Confirmed seat and any relevant discounts have been applied.
We are able to offer a Confirmed seat to most people who want one, but in some cases, we may need to put people on the Wait List. People on the Wait List will be offered a Confirmed seat based on space available, the date of Registration, and goodness of fit. We will not charge your credit card until after you are offered a Confirmed seat! Also, we will gladly honor the Registration fee that was in effect on the day that you completed the Registration form.
Every person who wishes to attend the KRIYA Ketamine Conference must be registered and approved BEFORE the conference. There will be no registration on-site. Registration is non-transferable. Only registered attendees are allowed on the campus during the conference for security reasons; visitors are not permitted.
$495 – Early Bird Registration – 25 tickets will be sold at this price – SOLD OUT
$695 – Regular Registration
* Speaker Discount is $200 off of Registration Fee *
The fee includes attendance at the conference, parking, lunches and snacks on both days, and CME.
Refund policy: 90% refund for cancellations prior to 10/05/17; no refunds after that date.